An Exciting Winter Driving Experience
Looking for something fun and different to try this winter? We have a fun winter driving experience that you won't want to pass up. Sure, this class is held at a driving school so you will probably learn a few things but, this is about getting out and driving in a way that you cannot experience, on legal roads. The course begins with a small inside presentation that establishes basic driving techniques and the vehicle dynamics we'll be using. These techniques lay the foundation for what you'll begin to experience, once we hop into the vehicles.
This winter driving experience at The 4×4 Center Driving School is a great idea for new drivers, teenage drivers, and seasoned drivers alike. While this class is geared more towards fun, the skills we teach are invaluable, and the experience is unforgettable.
Important items covered in the course include:
- How to use vehicle systems like traction control, downhill descent, stability control to affect your traction.
- Use of the throttle to transfer weight and regain steering control.
- Emergency evasive maneuvers.
- How to create traction.
Experience thrills & create skills you won't find anywhere else:
- Learn how and why cars skid and how to recover a sliding vehicle.
- Learn to hook and complete sharp turns on snow and ice.
- Drifting control on snow and ice.
- Drive 4x4 vehicles up the mountainside in deep snow.
- Get stuck, and get winched out.
Are you ready for an Unforgettable driving experience?
- 8:30am - Check-in & safety briefing
- Driving theory & vehicle dynamics discussion
- Snow and ice braking and accelleration
- Introduction to the 4x4 vehicles
- Off-road trail ride, in the snow of course!
- 4:00pm - Debrief
Looking for a more serious winter driving experience? Check out our Basics of Winter Driving Class!