The BFGoodrich Off-Road Experience > Off-Road Basics
The BFGoodrich Off-road Basics class is a one day immersive experience designed to provide drivers with basic trail driving techniques, that progress into advanced vehicle control, in diverse off-road situations. Whether you have no experience, or a mild level of experience, this class will get you ready to shift into 4WD, and know exactly what you are doing.
- Basic principles of off-road driving techniques and safety.
- Tire technology & choice.
- Equipment and vehicle analysis.
- Vehicle preservation through the use of routine maintenance and strategic driving.
- Vehicle control and traction management.
- Onboard electronic vehicle controls (traction control, stability control, hill descent control)
- Drivetrain & suspension types.