Business & Employee Training Opportunities
The 4x4 Center of Vermont provides a wide range of different business and employee training opportunities designed to increase work place safety, increase confidence and morale, increase productivity, and to help you (The Company) fulfill documentation needs. When an accident occurs the first thing OSHA wants to know is - was the employee trained, what kind of training did they receive, and how was it documented. The 4x4 Center provides your business, the answers for all these questions through a series of classroom and hands on training classes. These classes also serve as a proactive expense deterrent, that ensures your employees address vehicle related issues and concerns in advance, rather than in a moment of emergency.
Common Employee Driving Safety Classes offered by The 4x4 Center
- This class is focused on ensuring that your drivers operate consistently and safely. We train on Defensive Driving Technique, Wet Weather Driving, Snow Driving, and more. Often times your insurer may offer a discount for this kind of training. Click here to learn more about this class, contact us to explore a class specific for your business.
- Our Worksite Safety Training Classes explore a wide variety of training opportunities from ATV & UTV Operation, to OSHA Fork Lift Training, and Trailer Operation. Click here to see the full list of Worksite Safety Opportunities and contact us to explore a specific class for your business.
A La Carte Training Modules that we use to create a training event that is specific to your companies goals. Are we missing something that you need? Just ask!
- Vehicle Control
- Basic to Expert Off Road Driving Techniques
- Remote Worksite Safety
- Rough Terrain Mobility - Driving & Navigation
- Terrain Analysis
- Safety Skills Development
- Vehicle Recovery Training
- Advanced Winter Driving Skills
- UTV & ATV Safety & Operation
- Vehicular Field Maintenance & Repair
- Chainsaw Safety & Operation Training
- Trailer Operation, Driving, and Safety Training
- OSHA Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift) Training & Certification
- Corporate Team Building Activities
- The Tire Experience
- JUST ASK if you have a training need that you haven't seen!
How do you build a class?
- Contact us to begin a needs based discussion about what training or outcome you are seeking
- We'll discuss the different kinds of training we can provide & decide which classes are valuable to your organization
- Identify how many staff members and how much time is available to conduct trainings
- The 4x4 Center will build an estimate based on the details we have discussed
- Review together, and plot a path forward!