|Service & Repair||3|
|Land Rover Restoration||13|
|Training & Events||6|
|2015 Willys 2.5in JKS Lift||Feb 25 2021|
|2017 Ford F350 gets a lift||Jan 28 2021|
|Lifted Adventure Van||Nov 02 2020|
|2018 Jeep Wrangler Lifted & Locked||Oct 23 2020|
|Lifted 2020 Toyota 4Runner||Oct 20 2020|
|Lifted 2019 Toyota 4Runner with Toytec||Oct 20 2020|
Lifted 2020 Toyota 4Runner
This daily driver just emerged from Stage 1 of its build which, is already very impressive!
Being a daily driver, we really wanted it to have excellent on road characteristics. Sure, we could go bigger on tires but, not just yet. Believe it or not, no trimming was needed to clear the 34" KO2s! We clocked the lower arms forward symmetrically and put the SPCs to work.
- 5 stage #The4x4Center Corrosion Protection Process on shocks and coilovers prior to install.
- #Toytec Rear Superflex HD coil springs
- Toytec Front Diff Drop
- #ToytecBoss Aluma Series 2.5 Rear Shocks
- Toytec Boss Aluma Series Remote Reservoir 2.5 Coil Overs
- #OldManEmu Top Shim on LHR Spring
- #SPC Premium Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- #Timbren Active OR Rear Bumps Stops
- Timbren Active OR Front Bump Stops
- Needle bearing eliminator kit from #eastcoastgearsupply
- Total Chaos Spindle Gussets #builtfortravel
- #NitroGear 4.88 regear
- Rear Diff Vent Relocation and upgrade
- #BajaDesigns Fog Lights - LED Headlight Conversion
- Wilco High Clearance Tire Carrier/Hitch Gate #getlostbeready
Stay tuned for phase 2 of this build which will include bumpers and sliders. .