Industrial Powered Truck (Forklift) Operation & Training
BUSINESSES PARTNER WITH THE 4x4 TRAINING CENTER BECAUSE:
- They receive expert training from an OSHA certified instructor.
- Receive practical training & hands on experience.
- A Safety Managers forklift safety checklist.
- Pre-operation inspection checklist.
- Demonstration of competency & OSHA Certification.
- Enterprise level tracking for completed courses.
PROTECTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS & EMPLOYEES
Forklift operation is regulated by OSHA as it forms the basics of all heavy equipment operation. A such, it is critical that a business is capable of providing proof of training – a time intensive and detailed process. When partnering with The 4x4 Center for training we make that job easy by providing an online database for each employee’s training tracking.
FROM THE CLASSROOM TO THE FIELD
This course starts in the classroom to make sure students understand the basic mechanics, proper operating techniques, and potential dangers of Industrial Truck operation. The class then moved to a training pad where participants receive individual and group instruction in order to produce comfortable and capable students. Under the watchful eye of our expert instructors, students increase their skill through progressively challenging scenarios, having a bit of fun along the way.