Remote Worksite Safety Class
Help your employees travel to and work within their remote worksites with more confidence, productivity, and safety.
This course is designed specifically for those for who getting to the worksite can be as difficult as the job itself. We will methodically progress the students from theoretical discussions of vehicle mechanics and dynamics to intensive hands on off-road driving and recovery practice.
- Classroom work on the basics of Off-Road Driving and UTV/ATV handling.
- Intro to Off-Road driving in the field
- Intro to Off-Road Recovery Gear and Winching
- Intro to UTV/ATV operation and handling in the field
- Off-Road trail ride with increasing difficulty and real world recovery practice.
- UTV/ATV adventure ride
Two added bonuses of this course:
- OSHA compliant "Powered Industrial Truck" training and certification. Even if your employees don't actually operate "forklifts", this is the foundation of all proper equipment training and provides a paper trail for your training history. Our certified trainer will focus on the potential dangers of equipment, the importance of a pre-operation check, the basics of mechanical sympathy and respect, and practical operation of the machine.
- Simple, but effective Chainsaw Safety Training. Chainsaws are some of the most used but least understood tools people use. Our trainers will go over the most common mistakes and help you practice using chainsaws safely. Even people with many years of experience will gain the skills needed to use their chainsaws more effectively and safely.
This course is completed over two days. Day one focuses on the theory and skill development in our purpose built practice area. Day two is reserved for the trail rides where put our skills to the test over 3000 acres of mountainous terrain.